ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR CHC/CHR
These terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”) are in addition to and not in derogation with CreditKundali’s terms and conditions available here (“Primary Terms”), which Primary Terms are incorporated by reference, and deemed a part of these Additional Terms and shall apply in the event you subscribe to the ‘Credit Health Check (CHC)’ offered by CreditKundali. Therefore, please read the Primary Terms along with these Additional Terms (collectively “the Terms”) for a comprehensive understanding of all the terms and conditions subject to which CreditKundali offers its services under the ‘CHC’ order.
By submitting this Order document and clicking the box indicating acceptance of the Terms, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the Terms as a whole and that the Primary Terms together with these Additional Terms form a legal and binding agreement between us. If you do not accept the Terms as a whole, do not click the box indicating your acceptance hereof. However, please note that you will not be able to submit this Order and we will not be able to provide you with the services under the ‘CHC’ Order unless you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms.
All capitalized terms used in these Additional Terms but not defined herein shall have the same meaning as defined under the Primary Terms.
1. Scope of Services:
1. 1.1. The details and scope of the services that will be provided to you under the ‘CHC’ Order (referred to as “this Order” in these Additional Terms) are available here.
1. 2.1. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by CreditKundali.
2. 2.2. Acceptance of your order is subject to (i) receipt of consent to obtain your credit history details from Equifax; and (ii) receipt of payment of all charges due for this Order.
3. 2.3. Acceptance of your order will be signified by email sent to you at the email address provided in your Order or commencement of the provision of the Services by CreditKundali, whichever is earlier.
1. 3.1. The charges payable for this Order are available here.
2. 3.2. Receipt of the entire charges, in advance, is a condition for the acceptance of your order. The charges paid are non-refundable.
3. 3.3. CreditKundali may change the mode of payment that is acceptable to it from time to time.
1. 4.1. The timelines for delivery of service under this Order as mentioned on the website are non-binding estimates based on CreditKundali’s prior experience. Factors beyond our control may affect the actual date of delivery of the services to you.
2. 4.2. In the course of provision of the service under this Order, CreditKundali may require you to submit additional documents or details. Your prompt and accurate response to such requests will also affect the timelines for delivery.
1. 5.1. To provide you with the services under this Order, you understand that CreditKundali requires your credit report and credit score maintained by CIC(s) in India. You therefore hereby agree to irrevocably authorize CreditKundali to apply for / request and receive your credit information report and credit rating from CICs in India, as many times during the tenure of the Order as may be required based on the type of Order you have chosen. You agree to execute such authorization in such format as may be requested CreditKundali.
1. 6.1. Unless otherwise terminated prior thereto in accordance with the Terms, the services under this Order shall commence on acceptance of your Order as mentioned above and shall be deemed completed when (i) your credit report and the Credit Health Report (“CHR”) are sent to you by email at the email address provided in your Order or when (ii) CreditKundali informs you (by email) that the CICs do not have a credit report for you, whichever is earlier.