1. Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
• Multiple times debiting of user’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR User’s's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the user’s.
• Due to technical error, payment being charged on the User’s Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. User’s would be provided with the enrolment by CREDITKUNDALI.IN at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, user’s wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The User’s will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by CreditKundali.in through electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given at the time of registration, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
5. All the refunds will be done through the payment gateway after deducting the payment gateway charges.
6. If the credit report is availed by the user then there would not be any refund.
7. If the refund request is made within 24 hrs of making the transaction user is eligible for 100% refund. (For the services apart from credit bureau report)
8. In case of any queries, regarding product and services , please drop us an email to email@example.com before making any payments.